Tuesday, June 16, 2009

new information about future stuff

this is brought to us via LYNN on Todds myspace page

Various interesting information
Todd is on the road again! I hear the Oslo show was great. It was filmed for Norway television. you can watch it ..... check out link a few posts below.

Tonight is the first show of a short US run. We have Paul Freeman opening. Paul will be calling into Rundgren Radio after soundcheck to have a chit-chat with Mel and Doug. listen in @ RundgrenRadio.

Our agent is diligently working on creating additional AWATS shows for early Sept. There are a few irons in the fire so to speak. I will let everyone know when I can.

The HDNet DVD is so close to being ready to roll. Just working out the details of the cover art which shouldnt be too much longer. I will give the release info as soon as I have it.

Lets see---I think thats all I have atm. Do you all have any questions?

xoxo
lynn

No comments: