Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Frank Bubnick's AWATS compilation project

The Live AWATS Project
http://bubnick.trconnection.com/
click on this link below to find the mp 3 of songs that have performed live in the past for AWATS show
http://www.stratlogistics.com/AWATS/index.html

Todd Has Performed Many, but not all, of the songs from AWATS over the years live.

Here are versions of all the ones I could find in my collection.

If you have some of the missing tracks, send me an E-mail and I'll post them here.

I picked what was mostly convenient and in some cases the only versions I had.

Some just popped into my head that there were played on a certain tour or there was a certain memorable version.

Edits are rough, I just got the tracks off the CD's and chopped to length.

Can't wait for the Akron show on September 5th so I can hear ALL of these songs,
some of which will be performed live for the very first time!

You can always check out my list of live shows at: http://bubnick.trconnection.com

AWATS Live Project:

1. International Feel - Audience November '73 Detroit


2: Never Never Land - Board tapes 5/14/78 Bottom Line

3. Tic Tic Tic, It Wears Off - Audience CW Post University 5/3/73

4. You Need Your Head - missing

5. Rock and Roll Pussy - missing

6. Dogfight Giggle - missing - This should be interesting on the new tour!

7. You Don't Have to Camp Around - Audience November '73 Detroit

8. Flamingo - missing

9. Zen Archer - Board tapes 5/14/78 Bottom Line

10. Just Another Head/Da Da Dali

11. When The Shit Hits the Fan / Sunset Blvd. - FM 10/20/77 Chicago

12. Le Feel Internacionale - Live in Cyberia Laserdisc '94

13. Sometimes I Don't Know What to Feel - Board Tapes 5/14/78 Bottom Line

14. Does Anybody Love You? - missing

15. Oldies Medley - Board Tapes 5/14/78 Bottom Line

16. Hungry for Love - Audience November '73 Detroit

17. I Don't Want to Tie You Down - Boston 2/4/99 FM Board

18. Is It My Name? - Audience November '73 Detroit

19. Just One Victory - Midnight Special 1978 with extra long solo ending

AWATS radio promo ad

No comments: