Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DIRECT FROM LYNN VIA TODDS MYSPACE PAGE

Happy Belated New Year Ya'll

Wow...it sure has been a while!! I hope you all had a great holiday season. I have been pretty much straight out since before Christmas. I do believe it is the new pace of my life! oK...so lets catch up... NYE in Philadelphia was sooo much fun! I didnt know I was actually going till the afternoon of day before. The band kicked some serious ass. Other then the sub zero temp it was perfect. But thats probably my fault...really who goes to Philadelphia in the middle of winter wearing a couple of sweaters? ( silly LA girls!!!) After the tour Todd headed back to Hawaii where he has been sequestered with the NY Dolls. They should be done laying down tracks before too long. Got an email from Todd this morning saying it may be the best NY Dolls record to date. No tour dates planned yet for the new year. I will let you know as things progress. xxlynn

No comments: